We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes at any time or for any reason.
Your complete satisfaction is very important to us. All returns must be made within 30 days of the date of purchase and the product must be un-opened. To start a return, you can:
- Stop by our retail location
- Or contact us through our website
- Or you can find your original email order confirmation and reply back to that email. Please include an explanation for the return and your phone number for us to contact you. One of our support staff will then follow-up regarding your return.
You MUST have an RMA# in order for us to process any return, so please contact us to get your RMA#
Online Return Process:
- Contact Us or reply back to your original email order confirmation - include your phone number in case we need to call you
- After confirming that your product is eligable to be returned, one of our support staff will send you an email with your RMA# and instructions for returning your product
- Please email or call us if you have any questions
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online, in compliance with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard. Your information is transmitted on servers located in the United States, and your data and your personal information are protected against unauthorized access and disclosure.
Payments & Currency
All payments are in U.S. dollars.
Aspen Lane Winery, Aurora, IL is doing business as CharityVino.com as registered in DuPage County Illinois.